Heya guys, I love watching vídeo tutorials to learn those new mandatory things. Our dearest Rafael Ferrari, has put together a super educational video, so you can learn how to set up your hookah to perfection.
Check out the steps below:
- Make sure you have all parts of the hookah in hand/ready: check if you have the basic items needed for a hookah session. A complete hookah includes rosh, aluminium foil, handle, hole poker, oyster fork, hose, coal and coal lighter.
- Light the coal: 3 pieces of coal is more than enough to light-up your hookah session
- Fill the vase with water, make sure you put enough water so that the bottom of the downstem is fully submerged.
- Prepare the rosh: put the lighter tobacco in the rosh. It should stay fairly loose so do not compact the tobacco. Keep the tobacco below the rosh so that it doesn’t come into direct contact with the heat.
- Cover with aluminum: check if your aluminum has symmetrical “folds”, this will prevent the air from getting in or lowering when in contact with heat.
- Poke the aluminum: a sure-fire tip is, use the marks of the folds of your finger to poke the first ring, after that, poke between the first holes, following an imaginary line inside the outer ring.
- Check if everything is well sealed: before placing the rosh, put the hose, then put your finger in the joint to check if it lets air in or out. If not, your rosh is perfectly sealed.
- Place and rotate the coal: place 3 pieces of coal and wait for 2 minutes, then rotate it and wait 2 more minutes, after that you can start pulling.
- Use the breather to clean the jar: the breather is essential not only to clean the smoke accumulated inside the jar but also to cool your rosh. Always keep it clean so that you can have an awesome hookah session.
- Hydrate yourself: feed yourself properly and drink plenty of water during the session. This will prevent you from having headaches or low blood pressure.
Check out our video by Ferrari for more details, and follow all steps carefully. Now subscribe to our channel and press that ‘like’ we love. This will make our channel more powerful. Have a great hookah session!
- Zomo gets to the northeast of the country
Last week, Zomo opened the first franchised lounge in Northeast Brazil, so now Zomo Zone is in Salvador. The lounge, which overlooks the beach, is top-notch and is now a meeting point for those visiting this amazing place. It goes without saying that Salvador is stunning, and not for nothing it’s known as “the Land […]
- Leo Santana endorses new Orange Peach flavor
Last week, our marketing diretor, Paulo Isper, was at Leo Santana’s place, a privilege of a few, isn’t it? As well as visiting “the land of joy”, as Salvador is known, he took Orange Peach to Leo Santana, so he could taste it first-hand. The result: he just loves this summer flavor. The new flavor […]
- How can i pack my hookah for a trip?
I’m counting down the days until I can travel and enjoy this holiday season at a beach. But then I was thinking here, how can I take the treasure of my life along with me on the trip? So, here are some tips to avoid nasty surprises when packing. Wrap all items tightly: The first […]
- Which MIX goes together well with holidays?
Well folks, the year is coming to an end, and I can’t believe it. We’ll have to throw our own parties at home. But that doesn’t mean I won’t share top hints with you so you can have great fun while watching Christmas movies on Netflix. So, light your coal and come along: “Geladoce” mix: […]