Heya guys, I love watching vídeo tutorials to learn those new mandatory things. Our dearest Rafael Ferrari, has put together a super educational video, so you can learn how to set up your hookah to perfection.
Check out the steps below:
- Make sure you have all parts of the hookah in hand/ready: check if you have the basic items needed for a hookah session. A complete hookah includes rosh, aluminium foil, handle, hole poker, oyster fork, hose, coal and coal lighter.
- Light the coal: 3 pieces of coal is more than enough to light-up your hookah session
- Fill the vase with water, make sure you put enough water so that the bottom of the downstem is fully submerged.
- Prepare the rosh: put the lighter tobacco in the rosh. It should stay fairly loose so do not compact the tobacco. Keep the tobacco below the rosh so that it doesn’t come into direct contact with the heat.
- Cover with aluminum: check if your aluminum has symmetrical “folds”, this will prevent the air from getting in or lowering when in contact with heat.
- Poke the aluminum: a sure-fire tip is, use the marks of the folds of your finger to poke the first ring, after that, poke between the first holes, following an imaginary line inside the outer ring.
- Check if everything is well sealed: before placing the rosh, put the hose, then put your finger in the joint to check if it lets air in or out. If not, your rosh is perfectly sealed.
- Place and rotate the coal: place 3 pieces of coal and wait for 2 minutes, then rotate it and wait 2 more minutes, after that you can start pulling.
- Use the breather to clean the jar: the breather is essential not only to clean the smoke accumulated inside the jar but also to cool your rosh. Always keep it clean so that you can have an awesome hookah session.
- Hydrate yourself: feed yourself properly and drink plenty of water during the session. This will prevent you from having headaches or low blood pressure.
Check out our video by Ferrari for more details, and follow all steps carefully. Now subscribe to our channel and press that ‘like’ we love. This will make our channel more powerful. Have a great hookah session!
- TALK SHOW NEW FORMAT GOES VIRAL
Now we have a brand new Talk Show. Those who’ve watched it could see that we have made a complete change, to bring quality content to you. Last Thursday, the grand premiere featured a DJ, a bartender serving awesome drinks and, of course, our amazing TV presenter, Rafael Ferrari, with ultra special guests. Our intention is […]
- ZOMO HOSE, NOW AVAILABLE IN NEW COLORS
Ready for sale! Zomo hoses in different colors to match all tastes. Now you can make awesome combinations to match the colors of your hookah. Well, if you have a Zona hookah, all colors will match. Go figure! Made with thermoplastic material, our hose is flexible and guarantees an awesome and safe hookah session. If you already have our hose, a photo of it on your social media with the tag #MyZomoShishaHose.
- ZOMO AT JOHN CALLIANO FESTIVAL
Best of Russia – Zomo shone at another edition of John Calliano Summer Festival, on August 22nd. Over 5,000 lovers of the hookah world, could enjoy the event to the max. To make things even better, the festival took place in the summer, the best time of the year, in the northern hemisphere. This year, […]
- ZOMO HOLDS RAFFLE TO CELEBRATE CORINTHIANS’S, FOOTBALL TEAM, BIRTHDAY
To celebrate our partner team’s 110th birthday, Zomo Official, Zomo Paper and Zomo Vape will raffle off an exclusive T-shirt autographed by the players. Besides the autographed T-shirt, the prize includes official gifts from Corinthians and a kit with our licensed products. Everyone knows Zomo’s licensed products, but let’s list them here just in case […]