Heya guys, I love watching vídeo tutorials to learn those new mandatory things. Our dearest Rafael Ferrari, has put together a super educational video, so you can learn how to set up your hookah to perfection.
Check out the steps below:
- Make sure you have all parts of the hookah in hand/ready: check if you have the basic items needed for a hookah session. A complete hookah includes rosh, aluminium foil, handle, hole poker, oyster fork, hose, coal and coal lighter.
- Light the coal: 3 pieces of coal is more than enough to light-up your hookah session
- Fill the vase with water, make sure you put enough water so that the bottom of the downstem is fully submerged.
- Prepare the rosh: put the lighter tobacco in the rosh. It should stay fairly loose so do not compact the tobacco. Keep the tobacco below the rosh so that it doesn’t come into direct contact with the heat.
- Cover with aluminum: check if your aluminum has symmetrical “folds”, this will prevent the air from getting in or lowering when in contact with heat.
- Poke the aluminum: a sure-fire tip is, use the marks of the folds of your finger to poke the first ring, after that, poke between the first holes, following an imaginary line inside the outer ring.
- Check if everything is well sealed: before placing the rosh, put the hose, then put your finger in the joint to check if it lets air in or out. If not, your rosh is perfectly sealed.
- Place and rotate the coal: place 3 pieces of coal and wait for 2 minutes, then rotate it and wait 2 more minutes, after that you can start pulling.
- Use the breather to clean the jar: the breather is essential not only to clean the smoke accumulated inside the jar but also to cool your rosh. Always keep it clean so that you can have an awesome hookah session.
- Hydrate yourself: feed yourself properly and drink plenty of water during the session. This will prevent you from having headaches or low blood pressure.
Check out our video by Ferrari for more details, and follow all steps carefully. Now subscribe to our channel and press that ‘like’ we love. This will make our channel more powerful. Have a great hookah session!
- Melon drops to freshen up your hookah session
August tastes like refreshing melon juice, so Zomo launches Melon Drops to rock up your hookah session. You really thought we wouldn’t come up with something new this month, didn’t you?! Drinks line has just gained a new flavor, isn’t it cool? Straight from your glass to your bowl, a melon juice with a cloud […]
- Zomo has brought the Quentão into your village
A June Festival Party is not to be missed. However, unfortunately, we will not be able to join in great Village Gatherings with delicious food, bonfires and dancing as we would like to, right? This is why Zomo has come up with a limited edition of this drink, so that you can make the most […]
- Brabo, another successful feat, is the beloved Nesquik Strawberry
You’re all familiar with the partnership between Zomo and the singer Hungria, but what you still don’t know is that this successful feat will exceed your expectations with a new flavor that is well known to everyone. Brabo tastes like nostalgia, and presents you with a Nesquik Strawberry hookah session that will bring back the […]
- A classic never fades away, Zomo launches Tutti Frutti flavor
Zomo has just launched a delicacy for fans who are fond of sweet tobacco flavors. Now, your best bet is Tutti Frutti flavor. This new flavor is the clients’ great call. Zomo is always attentive to its clients and has made careful research to achieve the perfect formula. The outcome? A beloved classic in the […]